Accentuate Writers Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Donations & advertising pay hosting fees, forum email, and email relays.

Thank you for being a member!

Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Apple's New iOS 8 is Game-Changer for eBook Retailing
RobertArend
Literary Master

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6/4/2014 at 10:56 AM
Apple's New iOS 8 is Game-Changer for eBook Retailing

"It'll be like having a bookstore in nearly one billion pockets and purses. It's not a stretch to speculate that within a couple years, the iBooks app will be ever-present on over one billion devices around the world.

Apple's brilliant move will place your books just one or two clicks from being discovered by readers.

How can you make the most of this new development? See here: http://blog.smashwords.com/2014/06/apples-new-ios-8-is-game-changer...

Michy
Boss(y) Lady / Site Owner / Admin

Mood: Pained

[*] posted on 6/16/2014 at 03:21 AM

I've been wondering if this new age of 'technology' is going to bring a love back to reading again.

My daughter, who loves, loves, loves to read, recently, has started doing audio books, because she has a long commute for work, about an hour in heavy traffic, and you can't read while you drive. My son likes audio books better, 'cause he can do other things while he 'reads'... I'm wondering if we are about to see an upsurge in the market for audio versions of our work.

I'm wondering if this is something that we can get on the crest of the wave before the wave comes rolling in....

Love and stuff,
Michy
~~Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations~~

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." James R. Cook

-----------------------------------------

Check Out My Author Website! Read Book Reviews There or Request a FREE Author Interview!

Go To Top

Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies