Accentuate Writers Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Donations & advertising pay hosting fees, forum email, and email relays.

Thank you for being a member!

Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Words of Worth
Michy
Boss(y) Lady / Site Owner / Admin

Mood: Pained

[*] posted on 10/19/2016 at 08:31 PM
Words of Worth

What we are looking for in a writer

Whether you’re just starting out on your writing career or you’re a seasoned freelancer, we accept applications from writers with different degrees of experience. However, we require the following:

Great Writing – Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation is really important to us, so English needs to be your first language. We particularly need writers from the above locations too. Comprehending a brief and adhering to it is also a must.

Unique Content – At Words of Worth, plagiarism is a capital offense. We run all our writers’ submissions through copychecking software, as your contract will stipulate that the content you submit is unique.

Reliability – We promise a turnaround upfront with our clients, so it’s vital to us that you stay on schedule and don’t fall behind.

Staying in Contact – We stay in touch with all of our writers by email, and we’ll always there for you when you need support or inspiration. If any issues arise that affect your ability to fulfill your contract, we expect you to tell us as soon as you possibly can.

Typically, contracts range from 10 to 80 pieces per month. They won’t be all on the same topic – at the most, you would write 50 on one subject. We try to give our writers contracts based on their preferences, but this may not be achievable all of the time. If you’re offered a contract on a topic you’re unfamiliar with, don’t worry – we always provide resources to help you, and we’re there for you whenever you need help.

Why not take our quiz to see if you’re up to the standard we require?

http://www.wordsofworth.org/what-we-are-looking-for-in-a-writer

Love and stuff,
Michy
~~Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations~~

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." James R. Cook

-----------------------------------------

Check Out My Author Website! Read Book Reviews There or Request a FREE Author Interview!
Father Luke
Super Moderator

Mood: Yes. Of course.

[*] posted on 10/22/2016 at 08:14 PM

https://davefarmer.co.uk/2011/07/15/words-of-worth/

Yes, I see. Of course.
Michy
Boss(y) Lady / Site Owner / Admin

Mood: Pained

[*] posted on 10/23/2016 at 01:09 PM

Thanks for the link.

Before I put a post up on here in the paying leads, I've either spoken to the people behind the site or I've spoken to more than one writer who has been paid and is satisfied with the site.

In the case of WoW, I've spoken to five different people who write short, key word articles for content, and get paid about 7-15 bucks per article on average.

I was satisfied enough to put it here for others to consider. There are ALWAYS red flags one should look for and keep vigilant. A good site can go bad seemingly overnight. I've watched it happen.

But for right now, I'd be willing to say they might be worth the chance if you're into that type of writing.

[Edited on 10-23-2016 by Michy]

Love and stuff,
Michy
~~Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations~~

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." James R. Cook

-----------------------------------------

Check Out My Author Website! Read Book Reviews There or Request a FREE Author Interview!

Go To Top

Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies